Thursday, February 26, 2015

A New Day

by Donna

I’ve reinvented myself so many times that I get dizzy when I try to recall all of the times.  I’ve let pieces go, but I’ve retained some of the good.  It’s the good that I want to put into this blog.  I want to share my favorite recipes, tips for around the home, crafts – especially crocheting, health stuff, my rants, and weird takes on the world.  I also want to share my adventures.  I don’t have many these days because my old body just ain’t what it used to be, and I’m perpetually broke, but I still have some fun every now and then.  Heck, I have fun more often than that.  I know that life isn’t easy, so I try to find something about every day to make me smile.  Sometimes I think that’s the only thing that’s gotten me this far. 

So, we’ll start off by introducing ourselves.  Tomorrow, I’ll write about me.  Then I’ll see if I can get Yvonne to sit down long enough to write her piece.  Then we’ll introduce you to the entourage. 


And then comes the real fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment