Sunday, July 10, 2022

Yvonne's Dream: Update

Let's update everyone on Yvonne's Final Dream.

We've had two cash donations come in, and several folks have sent items from the Amazon list.  Thank you all so much!  I can tell you that no donation is too small because every dollar or item adds up, and we appreciate it all.

Thank you!

What we're currently doing as we get everything together for the trip is working on the trailer.  Yvonne is beginning to have some mobility issues, and it's not such a big deal when I'm home, but I'm not always home.  I've included a couple of items on the Amazon list, and some may wonder why I put them there.  It's simple:  they'll not only help her at home, but we can take them on the road with us.  

Can you tell that I'm trying to make this trip as easy as possible?  Right now, I'm more worried about the price of gas than anything!

So, that's where we stand.  If you would like to see what's been donated, that's all on the Thank You page.  Then there's the Amazon list, and we have several ways to donate.  

  • CashApp: $thespiritlady or $mysticlady54

  • Paypal: @marmeesfriends or @musiccitywhowho

  • Zelle: circleofspirit@gmail.com

  • Venmo: @mysticlady54

  • Amazon Wish List: Yvonne’s Trip by Donna Marsh

  • By Mail: Contact me for our mailing address

  • Gift Cards: Kroger Co., Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Texas Roadhouse, McDonald’s, etc.


Thank you! It means so much to both Yvonne and to me that we have such wonderful friends. Other than that, bookmark this blog, join the list, follow us on TikTok or Facebook, and then you can follow along as we undertake this journey.

And I'll be including all of it. Not just the good parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment