Friday, April 10, 2015

When Two of My Favorites Come Together

Driscoll's Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
Those who know me know that there are two things I absolutely love – cheesecake and fresh berries.  When I came across this recipe on the Driscoll’s website I began to think I had died and gone to heaven.  Then I realized that if I were truly in heaven I could taste this wonderful concoction, and since that wasn’t happening I knew I must still be alive.  And that means I must make this fantastic dessert.


Yes, you read that right!  Could anything sound yummier? I doubt it.  

But I have a problem.  

I'm on a very fixed, tight income, and I can't just run out and buy the ingredients for things like this.  I have to wait and build them into next month's budget.  Or the next, depending on the cost.  

Can I wait??  It's going to be difficult, but I will.  In the meantime, if anyone makes this please tell me if it's as delicious as I am imagining.  










No comments:

Post a Comment